Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This Songs To You!

okay so.. science practical tmr... and i dunno wtf i am doing blogging here... nvm... then there's exile in november... The band i am managing , TRELLA , will be playing at exile pls pls pls do go and check them out..... my other band Front Line Disaster will be making an appearance with a new line up and a list of songs for you to sing along... oh and currently me and my buds are doing filming for this short film competition... hope we win.. hope you get to the film too... BER STUDIOS hopefully will start construction by end of this year... hopefully trella can cut an EP or maybe even an LP by next year...So you can blast it in your parents car and sing along with zach. Effron haha. today was like studying hardcore day... like 6 hrs or more of chem! YEAH! i cut my hair so now my hair looks like shit.... ok gtg look through my notes again! GOOD LUCK ALL AND ALL TAKE THE O's! ALL THE BEST! THE FINAL RUN! AFTER THAT! PARTAY!
Aishiteru Ira!

Trella - Trains

No comments: