Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the before the day after tomorrow..

Well well.. today i woke up to a stranger opening my door.... my mom was renovating her room so the contractor open the my room door because they were trying to fit a cupboard into the door which obviously couldnt fit in the door so they brought it in through the window..... so i couldnt shower i couldnt do anything... cos they cut the electricity and they were using the toilet... my parents really annoy me sometimes... at times when i dun really need it.... so i like i ask for my room to be done ages ago and they went to their's and my sister room first like WTF...? and my room looks like crap... so everyones room is going to be done except mine... they say mine will be done but i highly doubt they will put any effort in it.. so i went to scotts today because the damn cow didnt know what to do...... so we played pes.... sometimes i feel the whole world is really just out there to annoy me... thursday is practical and i am pretty worried.... lord pls help me... get my ass on a chair so i can mug like a bitch! .......... the world hates me.

No comments: